We specialize in aerial/drone media. From filming 2,000 acre ranches to industrial inspections of delicate infrastructure, to following a mountain biker on a ridge line, we do it all.
We work across many video genres. Whether you are creating a trade-show video, documentary, or need local event videography, we can provide script-to-screen solutions with a top-of-the-line professional look and sound.
After shooting 500+ homes for short term vacation rental and real estate all over Colorado, we've nailed the professional, clean look for HDR interior and exterior shots.
Cam Sale is a Breckenridge, Colorado based cinematographer established and experienced in aerial and action sports media. He has produced work for clients all over the country. As an active outdoorsmen, Cam is passionate about shooting snowboarding, snowmobiling, motocross, surfing, skateboarding, mountain biking and auto racing videos. Regardless of the sport, Cam can capture the story you’re looking for.
He is diversified in his projects also filming TV shows and commercials, promotional videos, local events, inspections for solar, bridge and windmill turbines and even multiple Guinness Book World record attempts. Helping the Town of Breckenridge literally write the new drone law, he is also knowledgeable with the federal laws regarding sUAS operations in the US, licensed, insured and passionate about customer satisfaction.
Alright, THIS is definitely hands down my favorite drone project to date. With the help and coordination of Woodward Copper and 15 volunteers we knocked this out of the park!! In order of appearance: Sinjin, Chandler, Maddison M, Chris O, Andrew, Spring Board Guy, 5 Tramp Kids, Chris Landry, M foam pit guy, Giaddah, Large Foam Pit guy, Adam, Chris O again :) and & Sinjin again.
- CFR Part 107 - Commercial Drone License in the USA
- CFR Part 107.29 - Daylight Operations Waiver | Allows for the legal flight of a sUAS (drone) at night
- CFR Part 107.41 - Airspace Operations Waiver | Allows for the legal flight of a sUAS in Class Delta airspace of Eagle County Regional Airport
- Class B Commercial Driver's License with Air-Brake
- Motorcycle Endorsement
- Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDi with 45+MPG, bike rack and trailer hitch reciever
- BMW R1100GS Adventure Motorcycle (Street legal, can carry 1 passenger, 1100cc, saddlebags)
- Suzuki RMZ450 Dirtbike (pure off road motorcycle, light and nimble)
- Polaris RMK800 Snowmobile (can access miles into the backcountry, carry 1 passenger & 75+ lbs of gear)
- Transition Sentinel Enduro Mountain Bike
- Skateboard (short/park board and longboard)
- Trade name registered with the Colorado Secretary of State
- Breckenridge Occupational Licensing Tax (BOLT)
- Town of Breckenridge Annual Drone Permit
- $1 Million Drone Insurance Policy (up to $10M)
Tell us a little bit about your project. We will get back to you as soon as you can with some ideas of how we can make it come to life.
At least one 30-minute pre-production meeting and a location scout visit (for local clients) to assess lighting, electrical, and composition elements are included at no extra charge. It allows for better production value to you knowing several key items in advance. And hey, it makes my life easier too.
305 South Ridge Street, PO BOX 6231 Breckenridge, Colorado 80424, United States
Office (970) 771-3635
07:00 am – 03:00 pm